home about outfits diy platos contact

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome to Weekly Deals from Mrs. Skeels!


This is my very first post to my new blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and see what it is all about.

The focus of this blog is to show the amazing finds I come across while shopping at Plato’s Closet (www.platoscloset.com). It is absolutely my favorite place to buy clothing, shoes, and accessories.

Here are 2 pieces that I found a couple of weeks back that I am really excited about.

The first is a navy blue jersey knit sweater from J Crew:










This second is a sheer, cream-colored blouse from Ann Taylor Loft:








Let me know your thoughts on shopping on a budget and some great finds that you have found!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the idea of this Chels! Keep it up! I'm adding you to my blog roll! (feel free to read mine if you want- adayinthelifeofapiper.blogspot.com - themed to my running adventures and big news of course).

    ReplyDelete