home about outfits diy platos contact

Saturday, August 18, 2012

sequins




I hope you like the new blog design!

It is all thanks to thefairyblogmother.com.

I just love it. I feel like it represents me and my style very well.

Today's post is all about sequins. 


I have seen shirts like this in numerous stores. I like them because they add a bit of glitz but are still pretty simple to wear with say, jeans.



I found this Ellen Tracy sequin pocket tee at Plato's Closet for $5.00 and had to grab it.


I wore this shirt out to dinner and paired it with some Forever 21 camel colored skinny jeans.



And I finished the outfit off with my champagne colored Target sandals. I have literally worn these sandals with 90% of my outfits this summer.



AND don't forget about the give away for 1 of the first 25 followers! You could win this chevron print coupon organizer from GrandmasLittleLilly's Etsy shop.We are at 16 followers, only 9 more to go! So tell your friends and spread the word about Mrs. Skeels Deals.




Let me know your thoughts on the NEW blog design, I would love to hear your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment