home about outfits diy platos contact

Monday, August 13, 2012

i LOVE leopard!


I am really into slouchy fitting, off the shoulder shirts at the moment. Showing a little shoulder is good for the soul every once in a while, and its good for your husband/boyfriend/fiancé/crush at work too!

*Disclaimer: Yes, I am 27 years old. Yes, I STILL shop at Forever 21. It is fun and affordable; 2 of my favorite things.


I have been drooling over this shirt for a couple of weeks now on www.forever21.com. I’m not much of an online shopper however; not a fan of paying for shipping. But, have you ever gone to a Forever 21 store LOOKING for something in particular and being frustrated because they don’t have it? It seems like each Forever 21 carries completely different merchandise.


I found almost the EXACT same off the shoulder shirt at Plato’s Closet! Not quite the same color, but close enough for me. It is incredibly soft and cozy.


Now, the big question is, what color leggings to wear with it? Ideas? Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment