home about outfits diy platos contact

Thursday, August 16, 2012

bows, bows, bows!

My eyes are automatically drawn to ANYTHING with polka dots and bows. I had actually seen this sweater in a Forever 21 store before. I liked it because it is a little bit longer than most cardigans. And, the bows are such an interesting feature, that not too many accessories are needed. I'm thinking about wearing it with some red skinny jeans. (when I find some, that is) :-)


This cardigan is a little bit more than expensive than most cardigans I find at Plato's Closet, but I think that is because they knew it was a cool find with GREAT detail.


Do you have any pieces that make a statement like this cardigan does?

1 comment:

  1. gosh I love this!
    wanna follow each other?
    uuum, yeah

    cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete